Thursday, November 12

elevator conandrum..

On One hectic day, I was running through the library office, searching for my lecturer mailbox to take a book I left on her office yesterday. It was such a pain because it was on the 4th floor (the highest floor possible for the library).. *Searching* Found it! As I was planning on going back to go down by the stairs, I saw the elevator! (Its annoying coz the elevator was as slow as a turtle can possibly move even though the library only has 4 floors!)
Still, I decided to take the elevator for now..

Waiting... 1 min passed.. 2 mins.. (AAAA might as well take the stairs?) *getting impatience and started to stare at the door that leads to the stairs* Suddenly, and old lady came out from the stairs door(Lets call her Mrs X). Oh I watched Mrs X as she approached me and waited by my side at the elevator..

Took me a few seconds to notice something odd. Do you? LoL.. This is the highest floor, and she just came from a lower floor BY STAIRS and she wanted to go down? That doesnt make sense to me.. I look at her and I look at the elevator button. (No up button).. Look at her again, look at the button.. She noticed that I look at her so she looked at me.. No choice.. have to talk :\

Me:"Is this elevator going up?" (Later I realized how dumb this question was.. :|)
Mrs X:"Haha there is no up from here. Of course I'm going down!"(wow sarcastic makcik!!)
Me:"*confused* Well I just want to make sure"
Mrs X *giggled*
Me:??? "well the reason I asked because I saw you came from downstairs. Why you want to go down from here when you can go down from the lower level elevator?"
Mrs X:"Actually...I.."

*cant seem to hear what she says.. the answer remain a mystery TT

No comments:

Post a Comment