Sunday, November 8

halloween costume

I know I probably should have written about this a long time ago.. turns out i kept delaying to the point where speaking it now might be lame lol.. but what the heck.. ill talk about halloween :D

Our house held a halloween party last friday.. "Well, basically we just want to have fun. No intention in celebrating Halloween."(afnan, 2009)

Hrmm I was reluctant to buy halloween costume.. Simply coz its too expensive.. ($30+ for a one night costume? Luck that! XD) Still, I have to wear something? "asip, Can I be a boxer?"(simply becoz i bought a boxing gloves 3 days back for fun)
Asip"yes you can! anything works!" Me:"....." (monologue:"If i were to be a boxer, dnt I have to wear shorts with no shirt? zomg no way)

So I went to southtown plaza with my fren Hoang and a new fren Tim.. Tim was like "You should be a pedophile! Come in the party half naked" .. LoL Tim.. Hoang" You know what you shoulld be Barry?" Me"What?" HOang:"A Jamaican Pot dealer!" Tim" haha yeah! It would be cool if you have the real pot too !" Me"...... yeah,, a jamaican pot dealer with an asian face!" lol.. Browsing through the adult costume section "WOW $70! its demm expensive! No way im buying this **it " Alright lets go to the kids part ^_^ Oh wow, $12 bucks! It said "UNKNOWN PHANTOM" : D

Well I dnt think anybody can guess what kind of ghost i am.. The name speaks for itself "Unknown phantom" LOL.. and also I hardly wear the thing on my head coz it clouds my vision and makes it a bit harder to breathe.


the unknown phantom : P


We played a lot of Spontan Games too... I record it but it was a bit dark in the house so you can hardly see it..

The first game "Perbualan mengikut abjad." Each of them have to make conversations alphabettically ordered. They start from J so, will be followed by K, L, M, N etc..



The last game was "soal menyoal". THey have to answer a question USING a question!



and some other games from my youtube video:

Barry Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment