Sunday, April 10

Feel differently

img src: http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0808/short-bus-short-bus-demotivational-poster-1219217461.jpg


Dont u ever wonder that you doing the same thing in life everyday that it feels redundant but u can't really run from it? I guess eating and sleeping are the most obvious example.

But I think, no matter how repetitive your "work" can be, if you really think about it, it is always different! For example, let say u cook something today and tomorrow (not that I cook). Even when you cook the same dish, the experience is different. You might have somebody else with you in the kitchen or you might be listening to music while cooking.. It amaze me how so many simple variation of works is seen as merely a single thing (if that make sense?)

Well my point is, sometimes people just doesnt aware or myb cared about the differences they might have experienced. If they do, I think they might feel more enjoyable doing what they do.

But for me, I can't help but to notice my time spent on a freaking bus.. I know, I know, is there really a story about riding a bus? I mean, its just repetitive and lame. There's nothing to tell about riding the long rectangle thing. But seriously, I beg to differ. Sure I have to take the bus about 45 minutes to campus. People said to me "Man, that sucks!".. Well it actually does. I mean who would want to take a bus so long to campus anyway? But sometimes, if I really feel the moment, I can feel the differences which I think was interesting..

Like some day, I notice that the bus driver drive SO FAST that u can feel the corners or there is a bunch of girls singing in the bus (sounded really bad and how relief I am once they get out from the bus upon reaching the mall).. And sometimes, u encounter people who answered their cellphone with very loud voice like they own the bus.. Know what i mean? "HEY MAN, WHATS UP? AboUT THAt Bla BLa, I'm In THE BUS ON THE WAY THERE" Seriously people, NOBODY CARES!!! Control ur voice a bit and let there be peace for other people in the bus :D and ofc I have lot more out-of-the-ordinary bus experience but I guess u could ask me if u wanted to know coz I dont think anyone wanted to. Atleast not after all this babbling of mine xD

I guess this thought come to mind because I red Detective Conan - Case Closed 700+ chapters marathon! (manga has never been this convenient ^_^) http://www.mangareader.net/139/detective-conan.html I think Conan said something like "Detective observe their surroundings and notice the things out of the norm"

So yea, take time to feel what ur doing at any point of time, u might just notice that interesting "this is not what I normally do/see" and maybe laugh and smile about it :) !! Heck, even "normal" is over rated o_O

3 comments:

  1. I DO I DO! Driving from home to freaking workplace. Workplace isn't that freaky but the time to get there. IS SCARY. I mean, I encounter bunch of idiots that makes me think "Oh, idiots do live in this country, after all" or something like that. I HATE IDIOTS ON THE ROAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah idiots are annoying! aku haritu ade orang naek bus but stop at the next bus stop.. (which basically took 1-2 min to get there).. might as well walk for 10 minutes rather than taking the bus for a dollar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pemalas tahap syal moksya abes tuhhh getik gilaaaa

    ReplyDelete