Friday, September 11

Traffic Jam in a small road?


It was a first time I have experienced a traffic jam at mt hope, rochester -.-"

As usual, I was riding the RTS bus to Mt Hope.. Suddenly it stopped at a road and OMG there's like 35+ cars in front of us. That road was never jammed before. "Maybe there's an accident at front?" Yes that seems like a typical hyphotesis when your on a road.

After what seems like forever, the car line never moved and more cars came from behind. People are starting to get impatient , honning and little by little they decided to take alternate route. In which the bus sticks to that road coz well it is really a skema bus to begin with. But we moving little by little(due to cars getting out of line to take alternate route).

From afar, the traffic light is still red.. what the??? And then, as if a spell casted to the traffic lights, it changes to green without going thru the yellow color. OMG GOGOGO!

Yes, car moved. But... They say miracles are too good to be true, well, turns out they are! After approximately 11 secs (yes I have no keje other then counting how long the green light last) it turned back to red!! the ??? Ok after a long hellish wait of red (I think its more than 7 mins coz it feels really long) the 11 sec green came back! GOOGOGOGOGOGOOOGO

(turns out the traffic light is the problem. I dont know if it is changed but the red light seems way longer than usual n the green was like as short as (cant seem to find a gd example)...)

BAM! Red again.. "........."

THe buss still 20m far from the bus stop.. But considering the situaation, I wanted to hop off. As my dad always says"Dont waste time!" .. I said"can I go out here?" Luckily where he stop got a bus stop sign.. Otherwise I got to hear that annoying yet familiar lecture "DO YOU SEE A STOP SIGN HERE?? THERES NO STOP.. I CANT JUST STOP AT WHERE YOU WANT! PEOPLE WILL GET MAD" if I was in malaysia I imagined the bus driver would say something like "IGT BUS NI BAPAK KO PUNYE? KANG KENE SAMAN SAPA NAK BAYAR" wakaka

Anyways, I did hopped off. To my amazement, I reached the next bus stop faster than the bus and saved like 5 mins ^^ YAY ME! lol.. Conclusion of this event? humans can be faster than machines :D

1 comment: