Wednesday, November 26

Cuti thanksgiving!!

Wow finally start cuti!! but cuti2 pun still cam bnyk hw coz semester lom habis agi T.T stuff to be remembered the most: Psychology Project Paper! >.<>

My apartment --> U of R IT Center --> Mt Hope --> The Mall --> RIT Gleason..

we part ways at Gleason due to some minor disagreement with the plan on going back home lol :p I reached perkins first and i realised "wait, I have no keys for the house!!, and Mior was dining out with Naje and friends." erk so I got a bit side-tracked but eventually end up being back at Perkins -.-"

When I arrived Mior + Asip house, I opened the door n a cute familiar face emerge to greet me!! It was Momo, the cute-blackgraywhite-fat-lazy-pickleless cat xD OMG momo sgt comel ok ...dem geramnye!! I couldnt resist myself but to camwh*ring with him xD but before it happen, Mior and asip was one step faster so I ended up taking their picture first -.-"
Asip with momo


Me and Momo

Hrm so here my Thanksgiving break started!! But so far, i have heard this statement from 3 different people "Tak besnye cuti nak dekat habis".. LOL aku baru start lagi le kejap je nk habis T.T

4 comments:

  1. omg momo! comel nyieeee dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw gamba momo ngn asip nmpk momo kelihatan sungguh cool. gamba barry dgn momo, momo mcm kata "x larat nak layan". hoho

    ReplyDelete