Thursday, January 1

新年快了二〇〇九 - Happy New Year 2009

Happy new year everybody! My this new year aim is to study harder, simpan money and
go travel xD Am now Still requesting to live of campus.

Well winter break was fun -.-" Eventhough I havent gone far from rocehester, I have been to Niagara fashion outlet and walden galleria at buffolo to shopping.. Mind you, I spend more than 300 dollars xD
We also watch 2 movies: The curios case of benjamin button and slumber dog..
I also watched this drama called yasha which is about a man who was biologically enhanced to be strong and genius.. well it wasnt that fun so i stopped at ep 3 :-s I guess ill continue later -.-"
I also made a snowman with Z before she went to muktamar.. Oh yeah how i missed her.. I know i am a lousy bf but Please come back soon dear xD

and yeah, wth is with this tagging thing? Do i really hv to do it afnan? -.-" well i guess i can spend a bit of my winter break to answer ur tagging questions.. Regardless of how bored or 'common' as it might be, just make sure u read it, coz u tagged me :p

1. What's your ambition?
>to be rich and live an easy life. LoL

2. Who is more important for you. friend or boy/girl friend?
>both are equally important i guess

3. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
>Never. well i guess once xD But yeah, suicide is too stupid even for monkeys -.-"

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
>Nope, but I always try to brave myself at times.

5. How many babies do you want?
>4 myb

6. Favourite perfume/fragrance?
>abrecrombie and fitch..smells so nice :p

7. What's your goal for this year?
>save money, travel better.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
>ofc.

9. What's a perfect partner to you?-list 10
>Nobody perfect. But then again, it is by nature that humans like good things.
so my "perfect partner" is "supposed" to be beautiful, charming, smart, smells nice, generous, loyal, cool, and all the good stuff -.-"
and ofc it is an imaginary partner, i would be stunned if i ever found such thing as a "perfect partner"..
and yeah, i am more than satisfied with the current partner. Hope she is too :p

10. What feeling do you love most?
>Ownage. Dota player should understand why xD

11. What is your bad habit?
> and yes, i was supposed to tell my bad things here in which i refused coz it would make me feel bad xD

12. Is there anything you want to tell people that hates you? Is there?
>sorry if i did anything wrong. Hope we can still be friends :p

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
>well, no. But i wish I can -.-"

14. Describe yourself?

I am simple and care-free.

15. What do you crave the most currently?
>wow I am literally surprised that I dont have anything that i crave the most atm! I guess i am satisfy with what i had now :p

16. What's currently on your mind?
>well yeah i am still anxiously waiting for my approval of living of campus.. : (

17. What would you really like to do, like right now?
>stretching and eating cereal xD.

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?

>LoL.. Like who knows? I can give you the bs and all, but in the end it, it is uncertain on what i would become.. But i wish i would live a satisfactory life : D

19. What do you hate the most?
>when i have no food to eat when i am hungry -.-"


20. Who else do you want to answer these?
>No one coz I know its troublesome to answer 20 questions.. Just do it if u feel like it.. be my guest and claim to be tagged me xD


2 comments:

  1. ok, i hv read d tag barry... haha..
    lol~ u dun hv to do all at a time... just answer 10Q 1st, n 10 later is alright...
    happy new year! n happy enjoying ur break while it's still there... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year bari!! (HAHA bapak lambat aku nih)

    ReplyDelete