Sunday, February 1

Technology

Yes, nowadays the technologies are too awesome.. Machines can replace humans in lot sorts of field.. Computer which rapidly become faster (evolving from using light bulb to semi conductor, next into integrated circuits, then microprocessor and finally duo microprocessor) making new possibilities possible thus making it part of our daily life..However, I was literally dismayed with my philosophy 101 class. It has no lecture notes posted online, no grad marks posted, in fact not even the course itself is added on mycourse!!

I thought maybe I was not registered in this class? And so I checked again and again yet my name is still on that course... Hmm so what happen? I guess the lecturer does not really know how to use the mycourse.. sigh* And here i thought I live in the millenium era.. No offense : |

No comments:

Post a Comment