Friday, July 17

First of everything

These are my firsts. If I tag you, it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers, and fill yours in.

I tag Mio, Pao, Najmi. :P

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I figured her name was Dianna or something.. lol!


2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? As of now I am still confused who is my first love... :O

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I don't drink

4. What was your FIRST job? Being a factory worker and worked on puting a bookmark on a daily planner book at my uncle's factory! :p

5. What was your FIRST car? No cars. But I wish I have a Lancer Evo, it seems cool in the Initial D story XD

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Cant remember.. Dont think its important..

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My dad coz he was a bout to take me to his unfinished house to make me work as a construction worker.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Hrm.. I remembered Miss Brown from my kindagarten school - Fox heyas first school :D

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To United Kingdom following my mum studying there..

10. Who was your FIRST best friend? Johny during kindagarden.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? At my cousins house.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My dad. He call me to get ready for work.. urgh..

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? If it were someone significant for me, I'd say it was when my aunt get married. I remembered it coz it was a double wedding's day! n they are still together untill now ^^

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Answer my phone call from dad..

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Ive been to the one on tv1 at angkasapuri thanks to my friend.. But it was a show to be put on tv. I wondered if that can be considered as concert? :P

16. FIRST tattoo? none

17. FIRST piercing? None.

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to? UK.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Michael Jackson! cant remember its title though -.-"

20. When was your FIRST detention? Hrmm there is this one time when me n my friend were caught staying in class during midnight (in boarding school) by the warden and we were to stand with our hands held up in the field for like 2 hours while hearing him preaching about whatever...

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? In boarding school it was khalid my best friend from elementary school! I wonder how he's doing now..

23. If you had one wish, what would it be? I want to live an interesting life and be put to heaven...(something i need to work on myself).. Wait that was two wish? aaa~

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Playing guitar..

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry? Not married until I'm secured I guess..

26. What was the first sport you were involved in? Football. I played it with our neighbour Hidayat. He was a really lively neighbour.. It was fun back then..

27. What were the first lessons you ever took? ............

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home? open my laptop.

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? Mior I think.. or Pao..

No comments:

Post a Comment